Vonage Contact Center’s (VCC) Interactions API enables you to perform the following actions:
- invoke interaction flows through one or more named routes within VCC
- release interactions that are already in the system
- register a provider that can be used when routing an interaction
Find out everything you need to know about Interactions API here. But if you need to start somewhere nearer the beginning, here’s a great place to get started: Getting started with Vonage Contact Center APIs.
March 27, 2019: You’re looking at the new Interactions API documentation site. We decided to split the Vonage Contact Center Developer Portal into individual portals for each API. If you’re familiar with the original Vonage Contact Center Developer Portal, you should find your way around pretty quickly. We’ve also changed the name of the Interaction Plan API to Interactions API.
Vonage Contact Center's other APIs
Take a look at our APIs:
- Authentication API (see Authentication API)
Every time you make a request to a VCC API, you will need to identify yourself using a bearer access token. Get a bearer access token using the Authentication API.
- Agent Availability API (see Agent Availability API)
VCC’s Agents Availability API enables you to query the availability of agents based on required skills.
- Conversation Analyzer API (see Conversation Analyzer API)
VCC’s Conversation Analyzer API enables you to access data about the contents of the conversations your agents had with your customers.
- Interaction Content API (see Interaction Content API)
The Interaction Content API enables you to search for interactions and download interaction content.
- Insights Stats API (see Insights Stats API)
The API provides you with all the data you need to keep track of activity in VCC. Use the data in reports, or integrate with third party tools to present the information in wallboards or for workforce management.
- Payment API
The Payment API provides you with the capability to initiate a telephony session with a secure card collection service and to get the status of a payment transaction. For more information, see Payment API.
- User Admin API (see User Admin API)
The User Admin API enables you to access data about your account's users including agents, supervisors and administrators.
Need a bit more info before you get stuck in? Take a look at the Getting started with VCC APIs guide.